Demo Builder is an exclusive WordPress plugin for WordPress developers and everybody who wants to build frontend demo presentation of their WordPress products and/or create backend temporary trial accounts for potential customers. Frontend demo presentation is a great option if you wish to show only a live example of your WordPress product. Moreover, if you want to allow users to test your products firsthand on WordPress dashboard via their personal temporary accounts, this plugin lets do it quickly and easily.
Such a test-drive of your WordPress products is the most organic technique to build trust with your audience and lure more customers. With MailChimp automation built in, you’ll get even more chances to improve your marketing options easily following up the users, who registered a trial account to make experiments with your product on the backend.
To provide backend access for testing your WordPress products you should have WordPress multisite network installed.
Demo & Trial Builder Features
- Adjustable lifetime: set the most suitable lifetime for temporary trial accounts (sandboxes); it usually depends on the complexity of your WordPress product and the time needed to properly test it
- Automatic clean-ups: trials account are automatically cleaned up upon the expiration date, so you don’t store unneeded data
- Personal sandboxes: all users who registered to test the backend settings of your WordPress products are provided with personal accounts, which are insensitive to the changes of other users
- User roles: as the administrator, you define all restrictions to the particular pages and posts via user roles settings
- Responsive toolbar: an optional toolbar for the backend: while users test your products, you can feature emulators of various devices and set cross-linking to any other products
- Ultimate management tools: as the administrator, you are able to view and delete sandboxes, check statistics, etc.
- Email confirmations and notifications: administrator optionally receives notifications on all new created demos and users confirm their trial accounts via valid email addresses
- Shortcodes: you get a range of shortcodes to quickly create a registration form for demo account, customize email templates, etc.
- MailChimp integration: all user who want to check out the backend of your product, should go through the registration process, so that you collect their email addresses and can follow up them any time with MailChimp automation
- Options for developers: a detailed documentation is supplied with a lot of hooks for your needs