Theme Info & Details
In WordPress 3.0 you can now add custom background support to your WordPress Themes which will allow the user to easily choose their background color/image for their entire site with a very easy to use interface. But what if you wanted to add a custom background for each post, page or category to make your site really stand out?
With the Custom Backgrounds For WordPress plugin you can now add your very own custom background for your pages, posts, categories, search page, home page and front page.
Simply choose between 4 different type of backgrounds while editing your post: single, multiple, jQuery background stretcher or jQuery parallax effects. Then set your background timer (transition delay), your schedule (set data and time period for the custom background) and a URL if you want a clickable background (great for affiliate sites).
You can set the background for any template in WordPress as well as individual backgrounds for pages, posts and even custom post types!
WordPress Custom Backgrounds Plugin Features
- Create custom backgrounds for any page/post
- Create custom backgrounds with multiple images
- Create scheduled backgrounds
- Clickable backgrounds
- Easily set your background CSS properties
- Set default author background
- Enable support for custom post types
- Choose your backgrounds via the Quick edit mode for posts, pages, and custom post types
- Automatic update notification!