Theme Info & Details
Compare products in your WooCommerce shop without ever leaving the page. Create compare groups to organize the products, and then setup a list of subcategories and features as you would like them to appear. The features can be comprised of WooCommerce Attributes, which are predefined, or can be custom made to include a different kind of content including HTML. The additional settings page will allow you to control many of the features including thumbnail size, location of the preview basket and compare links, how the table is viewed, and so much more.
When setup is complete, customers will be able to select products of their choosing for comparison. While browsing your inventory, a preview basket can be seen floating at the bottom of the browser. You can also opt to show the preview box as a widget in the sidebar, or embedded in the content at the top or bottom of the shop archive. When ready, the customer can click the ‘Compare’ button and be directed to the comparison page, or shown the table in a popup container.
No matter how you view the table, it will adjust according to screen size and width of the table. This means it will scroll appropriately if you have several items being compared, or are viewing the list on a smaller mobile device. It is comprised of features and their (optional) categories as originally setup, but can also be narrowed down to show only rows where differences occur. Customers can also directly add their chosen product to the cart right from the compare table.
Altogether this experience can help your customers make the best decision on which item they buy, and ultimately lead to satisfied buyers.
Compare Products Features
- Custom define the categories and features in each table
- Custom define which compare group each product belongs in
- Drag and drop interface allows easy sorting of the table
- Add the WooCommerce attributes you have already created, or a product specific settings such as Price, Weight, and Dimensions
- Add custom features which support different input types such as Text/HTML, True/False, and Select box
- Show a preview basket of selected items in a floating box at the bottom of the browser, or inline your webpage before or after the product list
- Show Compare Table on a page in your website or via popup window
- Option to show only the rows of the compare table with differences
- Responsive compare table enhanced for smaller devices or wider compare tables
- Widget to display selected compare items
- Display table horizontally or vertically
- Control how many items can be compared
- Hide this feature on smaller devices
- Show list of feature as a tab on the single product page