WooCommerce just got better with auctions – simply install WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin and extend WooCommerce to become true auction solution. By using this WooCommerce extension you can easily create auction website or make Ebay clone with regular, reverse and sealed auctions along with normal products.
The WooCommerce Simple Auctions Plugin features powerful wp-admin tools like page with all auction activity, auction history where you can manage bids, setup automatic relist or manually relist auctioned items. Your bidders will be notified by email notifications (with editable templates) about status of their auctions, users can also watch auctions by checking their auctions page or their auctions activity page.
Plenty of included shortcodes and widgets enable you to nicely setup your WooCommerce auction website. The plugin also features advanced sorting related to auctions – you can sort auctions by end date, current bid, activity, ending soonest and buy now price. Plus if you enable ajax live bid check bidders can watch auctions change live without need to reload auction page, plugin automatically refreshes current bid and auction history table.
With WooCommerce Simple Auctions you get simple yet powerful auction solution which is easy to setup and maintain – you can have you auction site ready in less than 30 minutes. Get your own WordPress auction website ready today – and be sure checkout more plugin features below!
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Features
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, Proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction re-list admin notice, auction re-list user notice
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User has “My auctions” option where auctions in which user placed a bid are listed (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started) – available in WordPress 4.2 and higher
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically re-list auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions using multiple vendors extension for WooCommerce (to find one just google “WooCommerce multiple vendors plugin”, Socio Multi Vendors, WC Vendors, Product Vendors)