Titan Editor is a premium WordPress plugin which will automatically add tons of the coolest shortcodes to your WordPress installation. But unlike other plugins the Titan Editor has its own admin area where you can easily create your own content, include and arrange your shortcodes and publish. Creating custom page templates has never been this easy!
Now you can easily create your own page templates filled with awesome design elements without having to open your FTP application, WordPress editor or your code editor. All you have to do is purchase this plugin and you’ll never had to remember a short-code tag again!
Create as many page templates as you need and fill them with the visual shortcode editor. Everything is taken care of…drag-and-drop functionality, delete page templates, ad page templates and edit page templates.
With the Titan shortcodes editor you can add columns, message boxes, lists, accordions, tabbed containers, charts, maps, sliders, toggles, recent posts, popular posts, related posts, videos, buttons, quotes and so much more!
Titan Editor Shortcodes Plugin Features
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Page template manager
- Most common shortcodes included – buttons, tabs, toggle, slider, accordion, columns, lists, message boxes, videos, quotes, separators, blog elements, galleria
- Quick fill
- Clever editing – the Titan Editor remembers where you have left and opens your draft page just as you left it
- Screencasts are included to help show you how to use the plugin
- Blog post compatible – you can also create custom blog posts that look completely different then any other blog post. Just create a page template then add your content via the editor and last assign the page template to the blog post
- Editors option panel – an option panel where you can enable or disable the stylings – this way you can use your own styling to design the various shortcodes.
And much more!