GTranslate is a WordPress multilingual plugin that makes your website multilingual using human and free machine translations instantly upon installation. Setting up the plugin is as easy as drinking water. Once you configure GTranslate, your website will automatically be translated to the languages you choose.
Machine translations are not the best, this is why paid version of GTranslate allows you to edit these translations and add human translations.
GTranslate will not slow your website as the translated version of your website is not being pulled from your website server. Instead, GTranslate hosts the translated content in the could network (also known as the translation delivery network). As a result, GTranslate will not impact your website performance in any way.
GTranslate Plugin Features
- Automatic Translation
- Nice looking language selector
- Edit translations manually with in-context editor
- Supports sub-directory, sub-domain and top level country domain URL for translations (example.com/fr, fr.example.com, example.fr)
- URL Translation for better SEO score
- Translates meta keywords, description, Open Graph data and schema.org microdata
- Translates AMP mobile pages
- Can work with any website written in any programming language and hosted on any webserver (PHP, ASP, Ruby; IIS, Apache, Nginx)
- Centralized Translation Cache which is being improved over time
- Translation Proxy – we update our service constantly, you use seamlessly updated service every day without noticing it
- Live Chat support