Google Shopping ads offer great opportunities to gain more leads and conversions for your products. And to be able to display your products on Google Shopping ads, you need to generate and upload a product feed in a specified format to Google Merchant Center.
For large stores, generating a feed manually from large volumes of data is not a practical option. So in such cases, it is important to find a tool that will assist you in generating product feeds. If you have an online store running on WordPress WooCommerce, you can consider some of the below plugins to generate and upload product feeds conveniently.
1. ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin
This plugin will help you generate a product feed from your WooCommerce store in multiple file formats such as CSV, TSV and XML. The feed that you generate will be specific to your store’s base country requirements. It will also help you regularly update the feed you have uploaded on Google Merchant Center based on specific schedules. And there is no limit to the number of product feeds that you can generate using this plugin. Moreover, the plugin offers unmatched mapping capabilities to map your product categories and attributes with Google’s categories and attributes. Overall, the plugin has an intuitive interface and advanced features, which include:
- Create location-specific Google shopping feeds that can be uploaded to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Generate unlimited product feeds in multiple file formats such as CSV, TSV and XML.
- Supports all product types of WooCommerce including variable products.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Advanced mapping option for categories and attributes.
- Create custom attribute fields.
- Manage multiple fields effortlessly from the user friendly dashboard.
- Reliable support team and frequent feature updates.
Google Product Feed
You will be able to create a real time feed of your WooCommerce store products using this plugin. Using this feed, you will be able to make your product data updated on Google Merchant Center, and thereby making it available for Google Shopping ads. The highlight of the plugin is the large number of attribute fields that it supports in addition to core fields. It supports product reviews as well, and offers integrations with several other plugins to include custom data in the feeds. More notable features:
- Create a rich product data feed for Google Merchant center thanks to extensive support for advanced fields.
- Advanced mapping capability to match WooCommerce categories, attributes and product fields with Google’s specifications.
- Create additional data fields to make your product information more elaborate.
- Option to add product or variation specific information.
- Regular updates to the feed to ensure your product data is up to date.
- Flexible for customization.
YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce
This is another smooth option to generate product feed for Google Shopping ads. The plugin offers an option to generate feeds in TXT and XML formats. Moreover, the plugin offers a great user interface that will help you generate product feed files effortlessly. And, you can choose the list of products that you want to include in the feed, thanks to advanced filters. With the plugin you can also:
- Generate product feeds in XML and TXT formats to be uploaded to Google Merchant Center.
- Create unlimited feeds according to your requirements.
- Include your entire product catalog to be in the field or only a selected few.
- Option to create custom templates with selective fields.
- Easily add prefix or suffix to the information presented on Google fields.
- Manage general fields with an option for setting the same value for all products.
AdTribes Product Feed Manager
This is a plugin that will help you generate multiple feeds suitable for different marketing channels. In addition to Google Merchant Center, you can generate feeds for over 200 marketing platforms using this plugin. Moreover, it has advanced features for filtering products and mapping attributes, which will make your job much easier:
- Helps you generate product feeds for different platforms including Google Shopping.
- Advanced filtering options to choose the products to be included in the feed.
- Support for WooCommerce variable products.
- No limits in the number of products and feeds that can be created.
- Set up schedules to automatically update the feeds at regular intervals.
- Advanced category and attribute mapping.
- Measure your success with the platform with Google Analytics integration.
WP All Import – Export to Google Shopping
This is a comprehensive option that will help you manage product feeds effortlessly for your Google Merchant Center account. It has an intuitive user interface, and several advanced features to help you create informative feeds. The plugin offers options to automatically update your feed at specified schedules. Moreover, it offers hassle free mapping capabilities as well as these other features:
- Create Google Merchant Center Feeds for large volumes of product data.
- Drag and drop interface to make the process easier.
- Filters to choose the products to be included in the feed.
- Default mapping to help you start feed generation easily.
- Customize your product feed according to your store’s specific requirements.
- Suitable for multiple languages.
- Developer level customizations.
WPMarketingRobot WooCommerce Product Feed Manager
This is another powerful solution that will help you generate and manage product feed for different marketing platforms. It offers several advanced options to help you optimize the feed. You will be able to update the feed regularly by specifying intervals. Overall, this plugin could be of great assistance, if you are looking to improve the visibility of your feed by linking through different marketing channels. More plugin features are:
- Create and maintain product feeds for multiple comparison engines including Google Shopping.
- Easily filter your products to include only the relevant ones in the feed.
- Optimize your feed easily by making individual product updates.
- Get started easily with different templates available for different channels.
- Product feed template is regularly updated according to the channel guidelines.
- Specify convenient schedules for auto update of product feed.
- Simple installation process.
- No limits in the number of products that can be included.
- Reliable support and consistent updates.
RexTheme WooCommerce Product Feed Manager
This plugin will assist you in creating and maintaining a product feed for Google Merchant Center as well as other channels. It integrates perfectly with WooCommerce and makes it extremely easy to generate and manage the feed promptly. Moreover, it helps you automate the process of updating the feed regularly, which is a mandatory requirement for Google Merchant Center. The plugin supports over 150 other marketplaces, and you can simply choose the place you want to promote and can generate a feed accordingly. You can also:
- Easily create product feed for Google Shopping and other marketing platforms.
- Advanced filters to choose products.
- Easy option for category mapping between WooCommerce and Google.
- Create custom attribute and identifier fields.
- Support for fields created by several other plugins.
- Capability to add variable products without variations.
- Reliable support.
ExportFeed will provide you a simple option to create product feeds of your WooCommerce products. It has several advanced features and provides simple settings to get started with. You can easily create your product feed with all your products, including variations. ExportFeed also offers:
- Helps you create product feed for different marketplaces and comparison engines including Google Shopping.
- Support for different WooCommerce product types including variations.
- Advanced mapping options to link your products accurately.
- Combine several product feeds into one.
- Dedicated support team.
WebAppick WooCommerce Product Feed Pro
You will be able to present your WooCommerce store products to multiple marketplaces and price comparison engines using this plugin. It helps you create XML, CSV and TXT product feeds for Google Merchant Center. The plugin offers advanced filters and conditional logic to let you include products selectively in the feed. Moreover, there are advanced options to include any custom attribute fields that you may be using on your store. Also, the plugin is quite capable to help you manage category mapping easily. The WebAppick plugin offers:
- Create and manage product feed for different marketplaces.
- Predefined template for feed generation.
- Advanced category mapping.
- Create custom attribute fields according to requirements.
- Able to process large volumes of product data in batches.
- Include custom field data in the feed.
- Compatible with WPML
- Integration with different plugins including WooCommerce Multivendor.
You will be able to manage multiple product feeds from a single location using this tool. With the help of a free WordPress plugin, you can integrate your store data with ShoppingFeeder. This will help you use customized product feeds according to the requirements of the channels such as Google Shopping. Overall, this could be a great option to boost visibility and conversion potential of your products. Other notable features:
- Manage product feeds for multiple channels including Google Shopping.
- Helps you optimize the product data according to the channel you are targeting.
- Get analytics insights.
- Automated stock management.
- Selectively allow team members to access data based on roles.
Hopefully this article has provided you with insights on some of the best Google Shopping WordPress plugins. Simplify your WooCommerce feed management using one of these advanced plugins. Let us know your experience with these plugins by leaving a comment below.