Theme Info & Details
WooClientZone integrates with WooCommerce to provide communication areas (Client Zones) where merchants and customers can exchange files and rich-text messages. Client Zones resemble WhatsApp chats, and are responsive areas which can be used before and / or after an order is made. Client Zones are also reactive, meaning that new messages / files appear to the customer right after being typed / uploaded by the merchant, and vice versa.
The plugin is aimed primarily at businesses providing services such as graphic design, legal or medical consulting, by any business where strong interaction with the client is important, both before and / or after an order is placed, would likely benefit from using it.
WooClientZone does not make use of shortcodes and stores all communications (messages and files) as flat files, so no unnecessary use of the WP database is made. This is also useful for administrators, that can for example easily backup entire Client Zones simply by compressing the relevant folders.
WooClientZone is also available as a lite version from the official WordPress plugins repository.
WooClientZone Plugin Features
- Responsive and reactive communications area between merchant and client/customer
- Ability to upload files and exchange rich-text messages
- Drag & drop file uploads
- Limit upload file size and / or type
- Communications areas (Client Zones) before and / or after orders are placed
- Client Zones may be created (if so required) only for orders with specific products / items
- Extensible through hooks
- No shortcodes needed
- Integrated within WooCommerce
- Flat-file based architecture (no unnecessary bloating of the WP database)
- Secure (WP nonces used throughout)