Theme Info & Details
QuoteUp is a customizable “Request for Quote” plugin, a Quotation Management System that allows you to handle quotes right from your store’s backend. It is a Proposal and Quotation Management plugin which allows store owners to add “Request a Quote” functionality to their WooCommerce store.
How does QuoteUp work? It’s simple! First your customer adds one or multiple products to the Quote cart and enters their expected price and quantity for each selected product and sends a request.
Next your store admin will receive the Quote in the backend. Your admin can enter your best prices for each product and sends the Quote. The customer will then receive the new Quote in pdf format. In the pdf there is a link the customer can click on to be directed to the approve/reject page.
Once your customer clicks on “Approve” they will be taken to the checkout page. From here they can enter their billing information, make the payment and complete purchase of the products.
And yes, QuoteUp is compatible with simple products only, it allows admin to hide prices and the “add to cart” button of one or multiple products to turn your store into a “Quote Only Store”. Also, it allows complete control and customization of the quote request form and display of the quote cart button.
QuoteUp WooCommerce Quotation & Proposal Management Plugin Features
- Selectively Display “Request for Quote” Button for products
- Show/Hide “Add to Cart” button for one or multiple products
- Selectively Hide Product Price
- Receive Quote Requests from Customers
- Create Quotes easily and Quick Send from the Backend
- Auto-Generate Quote PDF and email it to the customer
- Quote Approve reject option for customers
- One Click Checkout option
- Quote Cart Button on Shop Page
- Receive Quote Requests on multiple emails
- Quote Resend option for Admin
- Customizable Quote Request Form
- Responsive Quote Cart
- Actions & Filters for Developers