Theme Info & Details
Proyecto is a free WordPress theme that I created for those who want to setup a business and/or portfolio website.
The theme includes a custom homepage with an image slider, highlights and latest portfolio items. All you need to do is add your content and everything is setup automatically. The portfolio is created with a custom post type (portfolio) so you can add your items just like regular posts. You can have unlimited portfolio items and categories. Plus, there is a portfolio page template with a simple jQuery filter for sorting the items.
Besides the cool business/portfolio features, Proyecto also has a full blog section which you can use together with your site or if you choose, you can make the blog page the homepage and simply run a blog using the theme.
Proyecto Theme Setup Video
Setting up the Proyecto theme is a breeze and I’ve even created a short video tutorial showing you how to set everything up. There isn’t anything complicated about the way the theme works. All you need to do is add your content, create some page templates and you’re all set. It’s a free theme, so I don’t provide any support. But you can always contact me on Twitter if you find any bugs in the theme.
Proyecto WordPress Theme Features
- Business/Portfolio style theme
- Custom post types: Homepage image slider, homepage highlights, portfolio
- Homepage tagline area – supports HTML
- Built-in shortcodes – buttons, boxes, highlights and columns
- Filterable portfolio template
- Custom single portfolio design + PrettyPhoto built-in
- Full blog template
- Widgetized right-side sidebar
- Drop-down navigation using SuperFish
- Minimal and professional design
- .Mo and .Po files included in lang folder
- Free GPL Theme