Minotaur is a premium WordPress theme that I helped co-develop with my friend from weareauthentic.com. The theme was created for those that seek a very clean and elegant solution for showcasing their portfolios. Whether you are a web developer, graphic artist or photographer, Minotaur is a super sexy solution to show off what you do and share it online with the world. The theme includes built-in post types for the portfolio items (and you can setup unlimited filterable portfolios) as well as a post type for setting up your homepage slider. Social icons are built-in via the theme panel so you can put links to your social profiles statically so they are always visible, there is an expandable footer where you can add widgets, some useful shortcodes built-in, styles for the contact form 7 plugin and of course a full blog section so you besides showcasing your work you can also run a blog.
I hope you like this theme!
ps: support for this theme is provided by Authentic, so even though I helped develop the theme I don’t provide support for it via my WPExplorer profile.
Minotaur Elegant Portfolio Theme Features
- Clean Suave Minimal Design
- 2 Navigations (Header & Footer)
- Multiple Portfolios (Unlimited)
- Portfolio Categories (Unlimited)
- Portfolio Types: Slider, Video, Image, Gallery
- Portfolio Lightbox Support
- Integrated View.js Lightbox used on the: Photo Gallery, Portfolio Templates, Homepage & Single Page Templates
- Shortcodes Include: Toggle, Accordion, Tabs, Buttons & Columns
- Custom Post Types: Slider, Portfolio
- Widgetized Footer: Can be Toggled on/off in the option panel.
- Additional Templates: Sitemap, Archives, Photo Gallery, Portfolio Categories
- Additional Widgets: Flickr, Recent Posts with Excerpt
- Included Plugin Styles for Contact Form 7 & Google Maps Plugin
- Localization Included .po & .mo for easy translation
- Sample .xml data included