The Thoughts WordPress theme is a free minimal theme created for writers, photographers and any other blogger that wants a clean, easy to use template.
WPTuts is just another free simple WordPress theme I put together the other day to use on another one of my domains, which needed something clean and straight forward. It comes with very little options but comes with support for the Wp 3.0+ menu system, background color changer and featured images. It’s the perfect theme for anyone that wants to setup their blog super quickly and without any hassle. Plus, the minimal code and design images will keep your site fast.
Using The WPTuts Theme Video
If you like the theme but aren’t quite sure how to use it you can watch the video below which will walk you through the main steps, such as setting up the slider, changing your logo and adding featured images.
Note: Don’t like screenr? Check out the WPTuts Free WordPress Theme Video On Youtube
WPTuts Free WordPress Theme Features
- Custom logo option
- Featured images – with auto-resizing. Important: Use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to crop images already in your media gallery
- Drop-down menus
- Header ad spot
- Widgetized sidebar
- Custom Google fonts integrated
- Homepage slider using custom post types – with custom URL option
- Static tweet, like and Google +1 buttons on single post pages
- Extended widgetized footer
- Built-in pagination
- Full width page
- Clean and minimal theme that is easy to use and customize