Like Books? Got a WordPress Website? Then you need WordPress Book List! WPBookList is a plugin for WordPress that allows users to quickly and easily add books to their website by simply inputting the ISBN or ASIN number, or by manually adding in the book’s details. With tons of customization options and various premium Extensions & StylePaks available, there’s something for every WordPress website owner’s needs – whether your an Author, a Publisher, a Librarian, or an avid reader and lover of all things books!
WPBookList works on a library-based system – once WPBookList is installed, all books added to WPBookList are added to the default library, which can be displayed on your website by using the default WPBookList shortcode: [wpbooklist_shortcode]. Maybe you’d like to separate your books and create one Library for your favorite fictions books, and one for your favorite non-fiction books – you can do that! SImply create a new library, paste the resulting shortcode on your page or post, and then add your books!
WPBookList currently features 5 Premium Extensions – The Goodreads Extension, The Affiliate IDs Extension, The StoreFront Extension, the Bulk-Book Upload Extension, and The Mobile App Extension, which allows users to add a book to their website by simply scan a book’s barcode with their smartphone.
WPBookList also sports something called StylePaks – $2 add-ons that completely change the look and feel of your WPBookList libraries. Don’t like the default WPBookList styling? Want larger images, or maybe a bookshelf-like background? Maybe you just want a different look for each one of your Libraries – whatever your desire, WPBookList StylePaks can help!
WPBookList Plugin Features
- Display Cover Images, Amazon Reviews, Editor’s Description, Categories, Authors, Publishers, Publication Date, and Similar titles
- Amazon & iTunes Affiliate ID support (with the Affiliates Extension)
- Use to sell your books (with the StoreFront Extension)
- Bulk-Upload books simply by ISBN & ASIN numbers (with the Bulk-Book Uploads Extension)
- Import titles from Goodreads (with the Goodreads Extension)
- Add books with your SmartPhone (with the Mobile App Extension)!
- Automatically create Pages & Posts for each book added
- Multiple ‘Libraries’ for different locations and purposes on your site
- A ‘random quotes’ section
- Sort by Category, Titles Finished, Page Number, and more!
- Search by Title and Author
- Convenient backup feature
- Add titles to your GoodReads account
- Track how many books you’ve completed
- Track how many total pages you’ve read
- Track how many signed titles you own
- Track how many first editions you own
- Social media links for sharing your titles