WP Traveller is a WordPress theme that has been created specifically with “travellers” in mind. It comes with many built-in features perfect for people looking to share their traveling experience. Great for photographers who spend a lot of time traveling around the world or for anyone else that loves to discover the world and share it.
One of the best features of WP Traveller is the built-in support for Google maps that makes it easy to create and share detailed “map posts” full of markers, lines to highlight roads and polygons to show areas…everything available right there in your WP post editor.
The theme comes in 4 elegant designs powered by great back-end filled with options such as image uploaders, color pickers, photo manager…etc. Setting up and managing your travel blog has never been easier or as much fun as with WP Traveller.
WP Traveller WordPress Theme Features
- Google Maps API v3 integration
- Unique gallery browser with mousewheel and keyboard navigation
- and Images preloader!
- Easily create photo post, exclude photos from gallery with one click, special panel for photo manager
- Unlimited Sidebars with sidebars manager, you can decide while editing post which sidebar should it display
- Custom Widgets – show map in widget, social networks, or recent posts from selected category with thumbnails
- Shortcodes with shortcode generator
- Dynamic Image Resizing – upload large images via the WordPress admin and the theme takes care of the rest, no TimThumb – less problems!.
- 4 colour variations
- Vertical Dropdown menu
- Detailed Help file – installation guide
- Support for translation .po & .mo files included (currently Polish language pack is included)
- Create your own color scheme with Options Panel
- Advanced Options Panel
- Cross browser compatible.