Theme Info & Details
If you are looking to create a full-fledged review website you won’t be able to do so with any theme, you’ll want to either higher a professional developer (expensive) or use a theme that was created specifically for this purpose. The “Reviews WordPress Theme” , as the name suggests, was created specifically to transform your simple WordPress blog into a stunning review website so you can easily share and manage your book, movie, gadgets, apps…or any other sort of reviews.
You should definitely check out the theme’s demo but below is a quick preview of a sample “review post” created using this theme. As you can see everything is neatly organized and you can easily showcase your star ratings, review details, image gallery, and even tabbed details for your content.
So if you are looking to create your review website and are familiar with WordPress you might want to give this theme a try. The developers of the theme (Templatic) are known to create very powerful themes, although not always the best designs, their themes have always proven to be quite good. Best luck with your site!
WordPress Reviews Theme Features
- Auto-install function that will add dummy content to your new site for easier initial site-setup
- Built-in ratings feature so you can gather visitor ratings and show them off on your site
- Recent reviews and top reviews widgets you can use on the sidebar
- Rating system is comment driven so it will encourage users to leave comments – great for adding more user-generated content to your site!
- Easily display your rating and your “user’s” rating separately on your review pages.
- Review posts also show total views and daily views
- Threaded comments so people can respond to each others comments/reviews
- Great default black skin
- Includes theme guide, tutorials and support
- PSD included with a multisite user licence
- 30 shortcodes integrated
- Built-in SEO options
- And more!