Theme Info & Details
Viewfinder is a premium WordPress theme designed and created by Orman Clark for those seeking to set up an elegant and professional photography website using WordPress. It provides the perfect showcase for your work without all the gimmicks, nothing that will fall out of fashion, just a timeless design that focuses the user’s attention on your photos and your talent (the way it should be).
With this premium theme you can set up an unlimited number of galleries and categories so users can browse your various work. Plus, the homepage includes a very nice filterable feature so visitors can sort by categories as well as the showcase is presented in full-width view with a custom scroll-bar, which looks very elegant and allows for more photos without having to scroll down the page.
The View Finder theme comes in two different color schemes – light or dark. Simply log in and choose your color option via the admin panel.
View Finder WordPress Theme Features
- Minimalistic Design & Valid HTML
- 2 Homepage Layouts: Slider (user defined width) or Grid
- 2 Colour Variations: Light & Dark
- Create Unlimited Galleries
- Optional EXIF Data Display
- WordPress 3.0+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- Small, Medium or Large Thumbnail Display (small in demo)
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- 3 Custom Widgets (Twitter, Flickr, Video Embed)
- Extensive Theme Options (Unbranded!)
- jQuery Magic (Dropdown Menus, Homepage Slider, Filterable Galleries)
- Page Templates (Archives, Full Width, jQuery Contact Form)
- Custom Login Logo & Custom Default Gravatar Support
- Column Shortcodes
- Layered PSDs for Customisation
- Extensive Documentation