TapTap is a complete mobile menu solution for WordPress. It is feature-rich, massively customizable and praised by users as the best mobile-first menu solution available for WordPress anywhere.
Complete with logo, search and even widget location, it can move far beyond a simple menu and can be used as a complete header and navigation replacement for your website. With the ability to hide your theme menu when active, the possibility to display it at certain resolutions only, and even use your theme fonts, TapTap can become a seamless part of your WordPress website that’s only visible to your mobile viewership.
Or, like many of TapTap’s customers have already done, you can use it as a full-blown desktop menu as well. The inclusion of a fully customizable styled scrollbar (which is fully optional, of course) makes that all the more inviting.
Choose from a wealth of menu button designs and animations, add custom labels to the menu and search buttons, upload a logo image, and position them however you’d like. Build a multi-level menu (600+ icons included), insert heading and sub-heading texts plus heading and background images, add a background color and play around with opacities, alignments, animation speeds… That’s just scratching the surface of what can be done with TapTap. All in all, the plugin offers 200 individual settings and endless possibilities.
And with the real-time customizer integration, editing is super fast and convenient; any changes you make can be previewed immediately, before putting it live on your site for the world to see.
TapTap Plugin Features
- Incredibly feature-rich
- Wild customizability options allow you to create designs that are vastly different from another
- Change every detail, down to menu button styles and animation speeds
- By individually positioning menu and search buttons along with the logo, you can create any header layout you’d like
- Change animations and animation speeds to fit in with your site
- Works everywhere (tested on different devices, OSs, browsers)
- Great value through continued feature additions
- Show on specified resolutions only (show only on mobile, desktop, or both)
- Optional, fully customizable scrollbar on desktop
- Use to hide your theme menu
- Optionally use your theme fonts
- Open submenus with full menu item or arrow indicator only
- Optionally show submenu when current
- Widget location included (add video, social icons, whatever you need)
- Clean and well-marked code for situations where you want to make your own custom edits
- much, much more!