Ninja Popups is a WordPress plugin to create popups on your website for newsletter subscriptions, social follows, recommended or related items, and more.
Security Ninja is a plugin available on Themeforest that we recommend – we even wrote a Security Ninja review all about it. The awesome plugin offers numerous security features, plus installation is a snap – just purchase the plugin, upload it to your WordPress installation, activate and begin running tests. Depending on your site, the test can take a few seconds to a few minutes. Once it’s done you’ll get a results page with the status of each test:
From there you can click on the Details tab to find a description of each test, and advice on what to do if you received a “bad” result.
You can also get the Core Scanner add-on for Security Ninja. This is a great add-on for scanning core files, locating problem files, restoring files, and more.
Security Plugin Features
- perform 27+ security tests including:
- installation parameter tests
- test password strength
- 0-day exploits tests
- WP options tests
- file permissions
- version hiding
- leftover file threats
- debug mode tests
- Apache and PHP related tests
- database configuration tests
- find any security vulnerabilities
- prevents 0-day exploit attacks
- preventive measure against site attacks
- help and test descriptions
- code snippets included for quick patches