Theme Info & Details
Saved is a sophisticated yet easy to use church WordPress theme. It’s most impressive feature is the real-time homepage builder. Instead of having to buy a complicated page builder plugin, you simply enter the Customizer and arrange widgets. The homepage itself is a widget area that you can drag any widget into. The church-centric widgets that the theme comes with are specially designed for use on the homepage. Your church website will have a very custom appearance with the Saved WordPress theme.
As a WordPress theme for churches, Saved has features for things like sermons and events. The post types for these come from the Church Theme Content plugin which is the highest rated sermons plugin on WordPress.org. It’s free. You can publish audio, video and text sermons. They can be classified by series, topic, speaker and book. Automatic archives are available to visitors for browsing by these taxonomies or they can view sermons from newest to oldest.
Events can be shown in a monthly calendar as well as in a list format. Recurring events can be configured to save you time. Other helpful features Saved provides for creating a church website are locations with maps, staff profiles, ministry listings and testimonies. You can also podcast your sermons and customize colors and fonts. Saved is a mobile-friendly church WordPress theme. It passes Google’s mobile test with flying colors for the benefit of phone users and your church’s search engine ranking.
Saved is a solid choice for any church wanting to build their website with WordPress. churchthemes.com has been at this for many years, has thousands of customers and guarantees your purchase with a 45-day money back guarantee – no questions asked.
Saved Church Theme Features
- Designed for churches
- Real-time homepage builder
- Use any widget on homepage with live preview
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- Smart design auto-adjusts for professional appearance
- Custom color, font and styling options
- Upload your own logo or use text with custom font
- Animation effects on load and scroll
- Sticky menu stays in view while scrolling
- Highlight important menu items like “New Here”
- Custom header image
- Posts listed as summary cards in grid
- Publish sermons and organize by series, topic, etc.
- Sermon podcasting capability built-in
- Show events in calendar or list, with recurrence
- Profiles for staff and leaders
- One or more locations with map and directions
- Church blog / news section
- Church-focused widgets
- Photo galleries and video embeds
- Sticky notice at bottom for latest events, sermons, etc.
- Site-wide search
- Support Church Theme Content plugin
- Sample content included for quick start
- Guides and video tutorials included
- One-on-one support for fast help
- 45-day money back guarantee