The Thoughts WordPress theme is a free minimal theme created for writers, photographers and any other blogger that wants a clean, easy to use template.
The Lefty theme looks great and will surely impress your visitors. At the same time it’s a very minimalistic theme in the sense that it includes only the basic features needed for casual every day blogging.
While simplistic, Lefty does come with some cool features such as a built-in NivoSlider with tons of transitions to choose from. Built-in related posts with thumbnails, about the author sections, featured images that auto-resize when uploaded, custom Google fonts, cool looking tag cloud and of course a powerful threaded comments structure.
Setting Up The Slider
The slider is really easy to set up. All you have to do is create some posts then select the category you want for the slider in the Theme Panel.
Adding Featured Images
Adding images to your posts and for the slider is really easy. You can follow this quick video tutorial I made along time ago showing you how to Add Featured Images In WordPress.
Lefty WordPress Theme Features
- Unique left-sided design
- Clean, elegant and modern
- Great for casual bloggers
- Built-in NivoSlider, Breadcrumbs, related posts and author sections
- Featured images with auto-cropping
- Threaded comments
- Custom fonts using Google Fonts
- Super easy to use and set up
- Built-in Tweet and Like this buttons
- Free GPL theme without any encryption or spam links
- And some other goodies I probably forgot to mention