FAQ & Knowledgebase WordPress plugin was designed and developed in order to satisfy the widest requirements of WordPress driven website owners and developers.
FAQ & Knowledgebase WordPress plugin gives a possibility to create and organize a solid knowledge base for you rcustomers and/or website visitors. Categorize all questions, display media (videos, images, infographiks) in your answers to provide the best possible answer to your client concerns.
Blazing fast ajax search for the plugin makes very easy to navigate through unlimited number of questions and categories which can be created.
Built in Drag and drop interface gives a possibility to reorganize and reorder your FAQs and Knowledge base with few clicks.
Built in Voting system makes possible to measure FAQs usability and put the most helpful tips under your visitors fingertips.
Each element of the plugin can be easily customized changing colors, displaying or hiding interface elements.
FAQ & Knowledgebase WordPress plugin is made perfectly responsive and crossbrowser. It fits any available screens on market and runs smoothly on any browser.
FAQ & Knowledgebase Plugin Features
- Voting and rating monitoring system
- Drag and Drop interface to reorder FAQs, FAQ Categories
- Lightening fast AJAX Search
- FAQs Alphabetical filtering
- Sidebar Widget available
- Break FAQs into vertical / horizontal tabs
- Break FAQs into categories
- Display FAQs in random order.
- Show or hide all meta, category, date, author, voting
- Supports Videos and Images
- FAQs display shortcode
- Fully responsive layout
- Blazing fast
- SEO friendly
- Clean and light code
- Does not affect website performance and speed
- Unlimited FAQs and categories
- Totally customizable style and adjustable elements