Add simple, complex, and one of a king forms using the Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress. Create your own forms with Gravity Forms.
With the Email Newsletter Plugin you can easily create and send professional email newsletters to your existing WordPress user database. There are some great newsletter sites out there such as Mail Chimp, but wouldn’t it be awesome to manage your newsletter system right via your WP admin? Well, no you can with the Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress.
When you activate the plugin a new section will be added to your WordPress admin called “Newsletters”. Here you can create newsletters, view past newsletters, keep track of your campaigns, member list, create member groups and make general settings. You will have complete control over who you send your newsletters to and you can create your newsletters using the built-in post editor with some added awesomeness, such as tables! Plus, there are 5 demo newsletter “skins” included that you can choose from to make a quick newsletter without having to design it yourself.
Newsletter Plugin Admin Screenshot
You can click on the image below to see a screenshot of the admin panel of the WordPress email newsletter plugin so you can see how easy it is to make and manage your newsletters with this WordPress plugin.
WordPress Email Newsletter Plugin Features
- Send emails to your existing members through your admin panel
- Easily pick groups of members to send ulk newsletters – admins, subscribers, authors..etc
- Set up a newsletter campaign – schedule a series of newsletters to b e sent to your members
- Email bounce tracking
- Place limit on number of emails it will send per day/hour or month
- Custom sidebar widgets so people can subscribe
- Double opt-in confirm link to new members
- Easy member searching
- Create e-newsletters from templates
- Control the sender email adddress
- Automatic unsubscribe link in every email
- Upload pictures into your e-newsletters
- Send yourself a preview of the newsletter before sending to everyone
- See a live counter as the emails get sent out
- Pause sending out a newsletter
- Re-send old newsletters to members who have not received them
- Customize the “subscribe” and “unsubscribe” pages
- Uses the popular PHPMailer to send out emails via SMTP
- And TON TONS more! – click the download link to read more