As a WooCommerce store owner, you might want to set different prices for different customers. Discounted prices can work wonders for special roles like contributor or shop manager. Also, you may have groups of VIP or platinum customers for whom you would want to set custom prices. Customer loyalty only translates to more sales after all.
How do you get all of this done without having to turn your WooCommerce code inside out? Customer Specific Pricing Extension for WooCommerce.
Customer Specific Pricing is a WooCommerce extension that enables the store admin to set different prices for individual customers, roles (subscriber, customer etc) and groups. It will help you show the customer, role or group only the custom prices that were set for them, and not the WooCommerce sale or regular prices.
What’s more, it also allows you to import and export all your customer data. You can export a .csv file of your customers, assign custom prices to the customers, roles or groups and import it so that you could bulk set prices for each customer, role or group without having to do it manually which is time consuming.
In a latest addition to its wide range of features, the plugin received an update that introduced Pricing Manager. This particular feature allows the store admin to set custom prices for a certain customers, roles or groups for one or multiple products all at once from a single window.
WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing Plugin Features
- Customer Specific Pricing: Set different price for each customer.
- User Role Based Pricing: Set different price for each role.
- Group Based Pricing: Set different price for groups.
- Unlimited Customer-Price Pairs: No limit to customer-price pairs that the store owner can add.
- Works with WooCommerce Sale Prices: Even if the product has a different sale price, the custom prices set by the store owner for a customer, role or group of customers will be displayed.
- Bulk Import/Export: Import pricing data using csv files and save time.
- Pricing Manager: Manage prices of multiple products for multiple customers, roles or groups from a SINGLE PAGE.