BuddyForms is a form builder plugin for WordPress and BuddyPress designed by Themekraft. It is automating and supporting the whole process of generating content within a community, network or users. Once the plugin is installed it saves you tons of time of customer development and gives full control over user submitted content.
The goal of BuddyForms is to provide an easy set up – a step by step guide – and a user friendly interface that allows anyone to build contact and advanced forms in minutes without needing any coding knowledge. It also allows anyone to interact, engage and write content for the website directly from the interface, without having to learn WordPress or BuddyPress.
BuddyForms is the only plugin on the market with a moderation queue ability that keeps the original post live while edits are waiting for reviews by an admin. What all the others do is they take the post offline or they publish it immediately and skip moderation. BuddyForms brought up a solution that allows admins generating a great workflow and to be in full control over the submitted and published content on their website.
Not to forget is the excellent customer support from Sven who builds and updates BuddyForms regularly with new functionalities and add ons that users are asking for.
With the addons that BuddyForms comes with it is expandable with other plugins like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, ACF, Ultimate Member, and many more! Therefore it’s absolutely perfect for social marketplaces.
With BuddyForms, you don’t have to visit a WordPress backend to submit any content idea to a larger project, may it be a blog, a glossary, a web shop or a community.
Features of BuddyForms
- Easy step by step guide to build forms
- Front-end access for users to submit any kind of content to the website (no WordPress-login needed)
- No coding knowledge required
- Supports all form types
- Moderation queue ability
- Customize your own forms via Drag and Drop or benefit from our pre-configured forms
- Choose between over 20 field types (text, numbers, check boxes, buttons, comments, media files, post status, taxonomies, CAPTCHA, …)
- Set custom validation rules to prevent users from submitting false data
- Full moderation control of the submitted content by predefining the status: pending, draft, published
- Define what happens after a user submits content (display a submission message, displaying the page content, redirecting to a specific URL)
- Submit your form by reloading the page or asynchronously with AJAX
- Select which kind of content is submitted: page, post, attachment or no specific
- Easily embed forms anywhere on your site via shortcodes or create a new form straight from your admin bar
- Enable/Disable comments related to the submitted content
- Enable/Disable Frontend Revision for users
- Choose if unregistered users are able to see and submit content via forms or not
- Control who can create, edit and delete content that is created from a form and even prevent 404 error messages when a published post is set back to draft mode
- Set-up email notifications to notify admins when content is submitted
- Set-up email notifications to notify users when their content gets published or changes status (published, awaiting review, draft, scheduled, privately published, deleted, editing draft, awaiting moderation)