10+ Best Webinar Services & Plugins for WordPress

10+ Best Webinar Services & Plugins for WordPress

Webinars are an excellent way to interact your site’s subscribers and social media followers. It gives you a chance to engage with your followers, gain new ideas and grow your community. Two-way communication is essential to every webinar. In today's post, we're going to explore some of the very best webinar tools available in the market today. We've also included…

How to Setup AMP in WordPress

How to Setup AMP in WordPress

Welcome to the second part of the AMP Guide for WordPress. In our last article, we learnt about the importance of a mobile-first web strategy and how AMP can be a potential game-changer. In today’s guide, we’re going to learn about: How to integrate AMP with WordPress Best WordPress plugins for customizing AMP Do we really need to implement AMP…

Introduction to Google AMP for WordPress

Introduction to Google AMP for WordPress

Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is a disruptive new technology designed to make the web more mobile-friendly, significantly faster and reliable. This post series is dedicated to exploring Google AMP and how to set it up in WordPress. Here’s a list of things that we’re going to cover over in this post series: First, we’ll take a quick refresher on…

SNAP Review Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPress

SNAP Review Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPress

If I were to ask you “What do you think is the most profound marketing rule for the digital age?”, a strong contender for your answer would probably be the 80-20 rule. It essentially states that 20% of your marketing efforts should be used for creating epic content. The remaining 80% should be devoted to promoting said content. On Social…

How to Speed Up WordPress: A Comprehensive Guide for 2016

How to Speed Up WordPress: A Comprehensive Guide for 2016

Welcome to the mid-year guide to speeding up WordPress. We’ve crafted this 3500-word guide to enable you to adopt the best practices to run a super-speedy WordPress site. A Guide to this Guide We’ve split this guide into a couple of sections so that it’s easier for you to follow or catch-up, if you’re reading midway. First off, we’ll talk…