The default WordPress Menu makes it difficult for you to manage hundreds of menu items including sub-menu items if you run a complex content management system. Plus, when you have a blog integrated with it, you need to know what item is a page or a post. The existing WP Menu Feature makes it difficult for you and your team to add, manage, delete menu items, posts, pages etc.
What’s more, you cannot waste your time dragging and dropping menu items. It increases the chance of human error and is cumbersome too. The Advance Menu Manager has been built for websites with the elaborate menu structure.
- Add pages and posts parallel
- View earlier menu revisions
- Revert back to a version you might find more suitable
- Menu shortcode functionality to replicate the menu structure in page/post
Advance Menu Manager for WordPress makes it simpler for you and your team to effectively create and manage menu for content-heavy blogs and websites.
Key Features of Advance Menu Manager For WordPress
- Effective User Interface to manage menu
- Advanced interface to add menu item in your menu
- Track, compare, restore all your changes with Menu Revisions
- Put the menu anywhere on your site/blog with short-code
- Add, edit, manage and delete pages from a single interface (no going back to pages and posts section to create menu items)
- Add a menu item as a child category without going back and forth
- Drag & drop items to make it a sub-item
- No scrolling down to find the item and dragging it all the long way
- Minimize your efforts and the chance of human error
- Easy to use page/post search functionality so that you know you have selected the correct menu item
- View and compare previous menu revisions made
- Restore to a previous menu version
- Compatible with UberMenu
- 6 Months Support Included